Crispy baked chicken wings are so easy to make at home! These wings are simply seasoned with garlic and fresh rosemary, then served with a tangy Carolina mustard bbq sauce!
- 1 24 oz bag chicken wings
- 1 24 oz bag of mini drumsicks
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons Pompeian Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- Hot sauce to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place aluminum foil over the bottom of a baking sheet; cover with a baking rack that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, toss wings with salt and baking powder. Arrange wings on the baking rack and bake on low for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Get full recipe==>>lemonsforlulu.com