These Vampire Bite Cupcakes are perfect for Halloween or watching your favorite scary movies! These cupcakes are filled with strawberry jam to scare everyone that takes a bite!
- 1 c almond or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 c white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 c strawberry jam (or store-bought brand)
- Vegan vanilla icing of choice
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F
- Combine milk and apple cider vinegar, put to the side and let sit.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together sugar, vanilla, and oil.
- Get full recipe==>>vnutritionandwellness.com