Pumpkin Thyme Purée really easy to make! This baby recipes are healthy.
- 1 SMALL ORGANIC PUMPKIN [I USED THE PUMPKIN PIE VARIETY]
- 1/2 TSP FRESH THYME
- 1-2 CUPS WATER, CHICKEN STOCK OR BREAST MILK
- Heat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Cut up the pumpkin. Slice the top off the pumpkin, then cut length wise down the middle. Scoop out the seeds and strings [guts]. If you are not too lazy, make some roasted pumpkin seeds. Don't be too obsessed with getting all the strings out, they will puree nicely with the rest of the pumpkin.
- Get full recipe==>>babyfoode.com