This easy cheesy vegan spinach pesto grilled cheese is ready to straight-up rock your socks off! This plant-based sandwich is SO MELTY!
- 1 handful of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1-2 TBSP vegan buttery spread of choice, as needed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 2 TBSP of your favorite vegan pesto
- 2 Daiya Swiss Style Slices
- First sauté your spinach on medium-high heat with a little buttery spread or oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Spread pesto on each slice of bread.
- Top one slice with Daiya Swiss Style Slices and sautéed spinach, then top with the other slice, pesto side down.
- Get full recipe==>>peasandcrayons.com