An easy 30 minute meal! Easily gluten free and vegan, and packed with ginger and garlic flavor.
- 1 lb. pasta (gluten free if desired)
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 + 1/2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 4 big cloves garlic, minced
- 1 and 1/4 cup pasta water
- 10 oz. broccoli (about 2 cups), cut into bite-sized pieces
- salt + pepper
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce or gluten free tamari*
- 1 Tbsp. honey (or maple syrup for vegans)*
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2+ tsp. sesame oil
- To garnish: sliced green onion, sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions.** Reserve 1 and 1/4 cup of pasta water before draining. You'll need it in a sec.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat (it should be large enough to hold your pasta once it's done cooking), Add ginger and garlic, and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Don't let the garlic brown too much.
- Get full recipe==>>fooduzzi.com