A sweet, but very simple to prepare, gluten-free, Keto Mixed Berry Crumble Pots.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened mixed berries, defrosted
- ⅔ cup Swerve sweetener, divided in half
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (thickener)
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp butter, melted or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F ( ) and spray six 4-ounce to 6-ounce ramekins with coconut oil non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add: mixed berries, ⅓ cup Swerve, and xanthan gum. Using a large spoon, gently toss berries to coat with the sweetener and xanthan gum. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>beautyandthefoodie.com