Here’s to great no-bake Easter Bunny Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries! Wow your guests with this quick and simple snack on Easter Sunday.
- 1 lb. Strawberries
- 1 Package of 8 oz. Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Graham Cracker Sticks
- Cut off the strawberry stems. Remove the inside of the strawberry with a small knife or strawberry corer tool to create a cup for the filling.
- Trim the pointed strawberry tip with your knife so the strawberry will stand upright. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Get full recipe==>>livinglocurto.com