An easy to prepare ravioli recipe made with cheese ravioli combined with roasted garlic and tomatoes for one delicious dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 16 ounces grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes*
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces prepared cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley, rough chopped
- optional: grated parmesan for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees F.
- Slice garlic cloves and 1/3 of tomatoes in half.
- Drizzle a rimmed baking sheet** with the olive oil. Add garlic and tomatoes to pan. Toss to coat and spread in even layer. Roast at 425-degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>shewearsmanyhats.com