Risotto is a great meal for a picky toddler, or any child, fussy or not! The basic recipe is easy and you can vary it to add lots and lots of vegetables!
- An onion, chopped
- 1 litre of stock
- 2 cups (400g) risotto rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (I use pre grated cheese if I don't have any awesome proper parmesan)
- 1/2 cup cooking bacon or lardons, chopped
- Blob of butter
- Heat your stock in a pan. Keep it simmering gently whilst you cook the rest of the risotto.
- Cook your base ingredients. I use a small amount of bacon, an onion and other vegetables such as courgettes and carrots. I cook them in butter.
- Add a glass of white wine and let it sizzle away.
- Get full recipe==>>snotty-noses.com