Whether you're in the mood for a quick treat or you're looking for something easy and special to make for Valentine's Day, this flourless chocolate mug cake should do the trick. For best results, be sure to read the recipe notes before making your cake.
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tbsp dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- In a large microwave-safe mug (at least 12 oz), add chocolate chips and heavy cream.
- Heat for about 40 seconds in the microwave and then whisk until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Add in remaining ingredients and whisk vigorously so that you do break down the egg.
- Whisk until the egg is fully incorporated and the batter is smooth.
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com