Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Brownies- Extremely fudgy, moist and full of chocolatey goodness- Vegan + GF + high in protein!
- 1 ¼ cups wholemeal flour, sifted (can sub for white or gluten free)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 T cocoa powder, sifted
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar (can sub for granulated sweetener of choice)
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt (Can sub for dairy free yogurt like so delicious)
- 2 large eggs, whisked (can sub for 1 flax egg)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a large, deep baking tray or 9 x 9 brownie pan with oil or butter and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sifted flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and sugar or sweetener of choice and mix until combined. Stir through 2 tablespoons of the chocolate chips.
- Get full recipe==>>thebigmansworld.com