These Paleo Chicken Nuggets are easy, so delicious, and the perfect quick dinner! Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free and so crispy!
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup pickle juice or jalapeño juice
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4-1/2 cup avocado oil or other fat for frying
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and juice and let marinade for 30 minutes.
- Drain the juice and pat the chicken dry with paper towel.
- Get full recipe==>>Jaysbakingmecrazy.com