This divine Chocolate Tart Recipe is made with a gluten free crust! Best dessert we’ve made all winter!
Ingredients:For the Crust:
- 5 ounces chocolate graham crackers (gluten free)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
For the Caramel Layer:
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
For the Chocolate Ganache:
- 5 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup**
- Flake salt for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the chocolate graham crackers in the food processor. Pulse the crackers into fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter into the food processor and pulse again until well combined.
- Press the chocolate crumbs, firmly and evenly, into a 9-10 inch tart pan. Make sure to press the crumbs up the sides. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>aspicyperspective.com