These Grain Free Double Chocolate Cookies are a healthy way to enjoy a decadent dessert! Packed with chocolate flavor and sweetened with coconut sugar!
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (i used almond)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, or chopped chocolate
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips and coarse sea salt.
- Once dough is combined, stir in chocolate chips just until they are evenly dispersed. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop into 9 balls.
- Get full recipe==>>ittlebitsof.com