This greek style meatbalss loaded with tasty pieces of chopped olives and crumbled feta cheese, these Greek Style Meatballs are so yummy, you won't be able to stop popping them!
- 600g ground veal (or beef)
- ½ cup (75g | 2.6oz) chopped kalamata olives
- ½ cup (85g | 3oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped oregano
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt (I use Himalayan salt)
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and knead well with clean hands until fully combined.
- Form into approximately 20 meat balls, roughly the size of a golf ball.
- Get full recipe==>>thehealthyfoodie.com