Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies make the perfect fun and easy Halloween treat! | Tastes Better From Scratch.
- 2 cups + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 Tablespoons butter , melted and cooled until warm
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large + 1 egg yolk egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, salt, and baking soda..
- In a separate large mixing bowl beat the butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Get full recipe==>>tastesbetterfromscratch.com