Last year I made Meatball Mummies for Halloween.. they were the cutest thing ever!
- Spinach Pasta any shape
- Your favorite pasta sauce
- String Cheese approx 1/2 per person
- Black olives or dark skinned veggies like zucchini
- Straws assorted sizes
- Slice string cheese about 1/4″ thick. Cut the olives in half lengthwise.
- Using the straws cut circles out of the cheese discs, using the same straw, cut pieces out of the olives. Place the olive pieces in the cheese pieces to make eyeballs.
- Get full recipe==>>spendwithpennies.com