This Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Donuts recipe is incredibly easy to make! It makes fun and festive donuts for your next Halloween party, Halloween breakfast, or as a treat during a scary movie night.
- 1 ounces box Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix (15.25)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
Black Donut Glaze
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Black Gel Food Coloring
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 6 count donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, egg, oil and water.
- Get full recipe==>>homecookingmemories.com