Need a spooky and fun Halloween recipe? How about graveyard taco dip with gravestone tortilla chips!
- 1 can refried beans or refried black beans
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 bunch scallions (green onions), chopped
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and taco seasoning. In another small bowl, mix the mashed avocados, minced garlic, and mayonnaise.
- In a small Pyrex dish or pie plate, layer the beans, sour cream mixture, avocado mixture, and salsa. Sprinkle the scallions on top.
- Get full recipe==>>blog.chickabug.com