These are the tastiest creepy crawlies we know for Halloween party!
- 1 package of your favorite Applegate® Hot Dogs
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent dough, preferably Annie’s brand
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each hot dog in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half crosswise (each hot dog will make 4 treats). Keeping the middle intact, use the tip of a knife to make 3 slices at either end of each hot dog piece (this will make 4 legs on either side).
- Get full recipe==>>applegate.com