Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treat Pumpkin Recipe is perfect for any fall gathering or cute Halloween treat. Ready in only 20 minutes, everyone will love them!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 drops red food coloring , may vary depending type
- 4 drops yellow food coloring , may vary depending type
- 12 Tootsie Roll Midgees
- Desired Frosting Colors for Decorating
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter and peanut butter over medium heat for 3 minutes stirring with a wooden spoon. Add marshmallows and food coloring. Continue to stir until marshmallows are melted and sticky like glue. A wooden spoon is important here because the mixture will stick less to this surface.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispie cereal. Blend well.
- Get full recipe==>>savoryexperiments.com