Pretzel Pumpkins have only 3 ingredients, can be made in 10 minutes and will soon be your new favorite fall or Halloween candy.
- 1/2 cup green candy-coated sunflower seeds (or green M&Ms)
- 12 oz orange candy coating
- 3 cups small pretzel twists
- If you are using green M&Ms, cut them in half and set them aside for now. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with waxed paper or parchment.
- Place the orange candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Take it out of the microwave when there are still a few unmelted bits remaining, and stir until the final pieces melt.
- Get full recipe==>>thespruceeats.com