These adorable Pumpkin Pretzel Bites will be everyone's favorite Halloween Party Food.
- Pretzel Snaps
- Orange and Green M&M Minis
- Hershey’s Kisses, Wilton Dark Chocolate Candy Melts or Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers
- You will need M&M Mini’s to make our Pumpkin Pretzel Bites. Regular sized M&M’s are too big for these pretzel bites. Every bag of M&M’s has a random combination of colors but in the single bag of M&M minis that we used there were enough orange and green candies to make about two dozen Pumpkin Pretzel Bites.
- First, place 7-8 Pretzel Snaps on a paper plate.
- Cover the pretzels with a Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers (you can also use a Hershey’s Kiss or a Wilton Dark Chocolate Candy Melt.)
- Heat in a microwave oven for approximately 30-45 seconds. The exact timing will take a bit of trial and error.
- Get full recipe==>>twosisterscrafting.com