I love to make the slow cooker shredded taco chicken recipe below for tacos, and we usually have Mexican rice as a side.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Add chicken to the bottom of the slow cooker, sprinkle seasonings on top and then cover with diced tomatoes.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken and allow it to remain in sauce.
- Get full recipe==>>everydayjenny.com