Healthy Nutella. Only 6 ingredients. No artificial garbage or hydrogenated oils. Lightly roasted hazelnuts combined with sweet chocolate.
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup cacoa powder (like this) (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (where to buy BPA free coconut milk)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches unrefined salt
- Preheat oven to 375’F. Place hazelnuts onto baking sheet and roast for 12-15 minutes until nuts are fragrant and slightly brown. Remove from oven.
- To peel off skins, place roasted nuts into the fold of a kitchen towel and gently massage until most of skin comes off.
- Get full recipe==>>savorylotus.com