Super easy Jamaican jerk chicken recipe that will take you back to the Caribbean! Perfect blending of seasoning and heat, my family loves this marinade!
- 2 Tbsp garlic (about 4 large garlic cloves)
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved (keep seeds and membranes for added heat)**
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 2 large limes)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (we use liquid aminos)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp pepper
- ¾ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 5-6 pounds of chicken, rinsed and dried (we’ve used thighs, breasts and drumsticks)
- Combine everything but the chicken in a blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine marinade and chicken in a container and keep in the fridge overnight. If you can't marinade overnight, marinade for as long as possible for the best flavor in the end.
- Get full recipe==>>dontwastethecrumbs.com