Eating the keto way does not been you have to give up your favorite foods! Even though we love wings on keto, I like to change it up a bit with these keto buffalo chicken meatballs!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 sprigs of green onion finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk trimmed and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon almond or coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pink sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray or grease with Olive oil, coconut oil or butter. (I use Olive oil)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>howtothisandthat.com