This recipe for Lemon Chicken & Asparagus Pasta is an easy one-pot dinner that comes together in about 30 minutes from start to finish. Tender asparagus and a creamy lemon garlic sauce come together for a delightful family meal.
- 2 boneless , skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 cloves , garlic
- 2 Cups Sodium reduced chicken broth
- 2 Cups Milk
- 300 Grams Fettuccine (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 lb Asparagus , trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large saute pan.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and let cook for about 5-6 minutes per side, allowing the chicken to cook through and turn golden brown.
- Get full recipe==>>frugalmomeh.com