These easy, Cheesy Vegan Zoodles take just 10 minutes to make and only call for 6 simple ingredients. They’re low in fat, low carb and contain a whopping 19 grams of plant-based protein and 10 grams of fibre per serving! Plus, when you walk in the door hungry from from an busy day, you can have these on the table in no time with just a few minutes of prep.
- 4 small zucchinis, spiralized into noodles (750 g)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (75 g)
- 1 cup diced red pepper (130 g)
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock (water is ok if you don’t have stock)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast (45 g)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the zucchini, onion and red pepper to a pan with the vegetable stock. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic powder and nutritional yeast and cook for a few minutes until everything is combined and creamy.
- Get full recipe==>>runningonrealfood.com