Grain free, low carb, gluten free breaded, and easy to make garlic mushrooms that are baked in the oven.
- 6-8 ounce carton mushrooms small to medium sized mushrooms
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup raw sunflower seeds ground
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese *optional omit if dairy free
- 1 xl egg beaten
- ½ tbsp butter melted * omit if dairy free
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 quart medium to large zippered bag 1
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and use the avocado or olive oil to cover the bottom of a baking sheet.
- Rinse and dry mushrooms. Set aside
- In a Magic bullet type blender or processor, grind and pulse raw shelled sunflower seeds until a powdered texture.
- Get full recipe==>>beautyandthefoodie.com