This sugar-free strawberry shortcake in a jar takes just 5 minutes. Make the 2-minute mug cake, then build layers. Low carb & gluten-free, with a paleo option.
- 1 tbsp Butter (can use ghee or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Almond flour
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Erythritol *
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Whipped cream **sugar-free
- 1/2 cup Strawberries (sliced)
- Melt the butter in a mug or ramekin in the microwave (about 30 seconds). Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, gluten-free baking powder, sea salt, and egg. Stir until well combined. Smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomeyum.com