Low Carb Paleo Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe - 6 Ingredients - Low carb keto chocolate mug cake is ready in just 2 minutes, using 6 ingredients!
- 1 tbsp Butter (salted; *see notes for dairy-free options)
- 3/4 oz Unsweetened chocolate (100% cacao)
- 3 tbsp Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any granulated sweetener; *see notes for options)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a mug or large 12 oz (355 mL) ramekin in the microwave (about 45-60 seconds, stirring halfway through). Be careful not to burn it. Make sure the ramekin is at least double the volume of the ingredients, because the mug cake will rise.
- Add the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, egg, and vanilla (if using). Stir everything well until completely mixed together.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomeyum.com