Perfectly cooked spaghetti squash is tossed with a flavor-packed paleo & Whole30 pesto sauce and seasoned chicken for a filling meal even squash haters will love! Great for leftovers too! Paleo, Whole30, dairy free and low carb.
- 1 med/med-large spaghetti squash
- 3/4-1 cup my favorite Paleo/Whole30 Pesto recipe this recipe makes extra, use as much as you need to fully toss with your spaghetti squash
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts thin sliced or pounded to 1/2" thickness
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil ghee, or other cooking fat, to sauté the chicken
- Sea salt pepper, and onion powder to season chicken
- First, roast the squash (you can do this step a day ahead of time, or during your meal prep and simply store the cooked squash in the fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment.
- Cut the squash in half, lengthwise using a large sharp knife. Scoop out (I use a large spoon) the seeds and strings, then place face-down on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Get full recipe==>>paleorunningmomma.com