These Pizza Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are super easy, quick and great fun to make – They’re also PERFECT for the low-carb community among us! Say hello to your new favourite keto meal!
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1 handful Mozzarella, grated (approx 1/2 cup)
- 1 handful Cheddar Cheese, grated (approx 1/2 cup)
- 2.6 oz (75g) Chorizo, sliced
- 1/2 Pepper/Capsicum (colour of choice)
- 1/2 small Onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp Italian Herbs
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 200c (390f).
- Remove the stalks and scrape out the gills with a teaspoon. Gently clean with a damp towel to remove any excess dirt.
- Get full recipe==>>dontgobaconmyheart.co.uk