These delicious, nutty flourless waffles are naturally paleo, low carb, and gluten-free. Made with just four simple ingredients, and no flour of any kind!
- 4 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Almond butter *
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor, or in a bowl using a hand mixer, until smooth.
- Spray or brush the waffle maker lightly with oil of choice or butter. Preheat according to the manufacturer instructions. Once the bubbles in the batter have settled, pour half the batter evenly into the waffle maker and close.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomeyum.com