Mickey ears make these the cutest little pizzas for kids.
- Flour, for rolling out dough
- 1 sheet refrigerated pizza dough (preferably Pillsbury)
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza dough. Using a 4” biscuit cutter, stamp out 8 circles, then use a 2” cookie cutter to cut out twice as many small rounds.
- Divide the larger circles between the two prepared baking sheets. To each large round, place two smaller rounds on top to make the ears and pinch the pieces of dough together to seal. Spread pizza sauce onto each mickey dough. Top with mozzarella and pepperoni and sprinkle with Parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Get full recipe==>>delish.com