These Mini Egg Muffins with Cheese and Veggies are a go-to for quick and easy toddler breakfasts on busy weekday mornings. Egg muffins are packed with nutritious ingredients and are so quick to bake up!
- 1 tablespoon onion, peeled and grated (or 1/4 teaspoon onion powder)
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, finely grated (or leftover roasted squash, cubed)
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, drained if needed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease 12 mini muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>yummytoddlerfood.com