Black forest cheesecake pie is no bake and can be made in just minutes! Ready-to-use chocolate cookie crust with two layers of smooth cream pie filling. Top with a spoonful of canned cherry pie filling and you have a seriously amazingly delicious dessert loaded with chocolate, cherry, and cheesecake flavors.
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate crust (Oreo or chocolate graham cracker crust)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and combined.
- Add in sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat together until combined. Fold in Cool Whip with a spatula and stir until it's mixed well.
- Get full recipe==>>togetherasfamily.com