These vegan No Bake Coconut Cookies come together super quick and are loaded with healthy ingredients. Plus they're paleo and sugar-free too!
- 3 cups organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/8 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/8 tsp salt
- Homemade Chocolate / Carob Chips (melted for drizzle)
- coconut shreds
- finely-chopped nuts
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Combine until the mixture is blended and sticks together. (Note: if you are using a high-powered blender like a Vitamix, do not turn your machine on high. You will likely end up with Coconut Butter. While it will be delicious, it won't be these no-bake cookies :-)!)
- Get full recipe==>>wholenewmom.com