This No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake is a beautiful and easy-to-make Paleo-friendly + vegan cheesecake made with soaked cashews! The cheesecake layers are lusciously smooth and creamy with a tart, fruity topping.
Ingredients:For the crust
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
For the cheesecake
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in cold for at least four hours or preferably overnight (see Notes)
- ½ cup canned coconut milk, shaken
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled (use refined coconut oil if you want no coconut flavor)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ¼ cup freeze-dried blueberries
For the blueberry layer
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (thawed, if frozen)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Grease a 6” springform pan with coconut oil, or line an 6” cake pan with strips of parchment paper for easy removal, and grease well with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Add the pecans, almond flour, pitted dates, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt to a food processor or high-powered blender and pulverize until it comes together into a sort of sticky dough, with small pecan bits remaining. Don’t over process, or it’ll turn into nut butter! Press the pecan date dough evenly along the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Get full recipe==>>girlsdishes.com