One Pot Mediterranean Chicken and Rice made with chicken thighs and turmeric seasoned rice baked in the oven until crispy and tender.
Ingredients:FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 6 chicken thighs
FOR THE RICE:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 cups white rice uncooked
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Parsley, feta cheese and kalamata olives for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the cast iron skillet on high heat with the olive oil.
- Season your chicken with the oregano, coriander, Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>dinnerthendessert.com