My 6-year-old loves these and says she's eating strawberry clouds! If you've never tried Strawberry Pudding Souffles, you'll love this paleo treat!
- 18 ounces fresh or frozen (and thawed) strawberries
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 egg whites, divided (store 2 together and 3 together if you crack the eggs all at once)
- 6 Tablespoons raw honey, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and gather some ramekins (large ones) and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor or blender. Strain out the seeds.
- Get full recipe==>>perrysplate.com