These clean eating meatballs are so darn good. Creamy curry with a hint of lime makes this paleo dinner a favorite of the whole family. 21 Day Fix approved! Healthy food!
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped carrots
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsps freeze dried cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsps basil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not Whole30)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Place all the ingredients (but the chicken) into a high-powered blender or food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Roll into 1 1/2 – 2″ balls and place them on a lined or greased pan.
- Get full recipe==>>thebewitchinkitchen.com