Pulaos are easy to prepare which are loved by many especially kids and perfect for lunch box too. If your toddler/kid is a fussy eater and if you are taking all pains to make different types to sneak in healthy foods and veggies, then here is one kind for you, paneer pulao with vegetables.
This paneer pulao is mildly spiced and tastes delicious. It can be given (without salt) to babies from 10 months after your baby starts eating with the family. It’s one of my daughters favorite. Do try this and hope your kid too enjoy 🙂 .
- Basmati rice - ½ cup
- Paneer cubes - 100 gm
- Ginger garlic paste - ¾ tsp
- Onion - 1 medium sized
- Tomato - 1 small sized
- Mint leaves - 1 tsp
- Corainder leaves - 1 tsp
- Chopped Vegetables - ¼ cup (i used carrot and butter beans)
- Garam masala - ½ tsp (optional)
- Curd - 1.5 tbsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Salt - as required
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Bay leaves - 1
- Cinnamon - ¼ inch piece
- Cloves - 2
- Cardamom - 1
- Measures ½ cup of rice in a measuring cup and wash the rice twice. Soak it in water for 15 minutes. Set aside. Wash and Chop vegetables, mint leaves and corainder leaves. Chop the onions length wise and finely chop tomatoes. Keep everything ready.
- Heat a small pressure cooker with ghee and add bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom. Saute it for 2 minutes and add onions along with ginger garlic paste. Saute them nicely until golden brown.
- Once the onions becomes golden brown and the raw smell of ginger garlic paste leaves, add tomatoes. Fry them until the raw smell of tomatoes leaves. Then add the coriander mint leaves along vegetables and garam masala. Mix them together and saute them for 3 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>gkfooddiary.com