So break out the roasting pan and get ready to share some food love for the holidays! Your house is going to smell amazing!! Oh, and I highly recommend topping this pork roast off with romesco sauce.
- One 3-4 pound boneless New York Pork Roast
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup fresh spinach rinsed, dried & rough chopped
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts rough chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Romesco Sauce optional
- Butcher or baker’s twine
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line the bottom of a roasting pan with foil, and then place the rack into the pan.
- Remove the pork loin from its packaging and using a paper towel, pat the meat dry.
- Get full recipe==>>breadboozebacon.com