Perfectly baked pumpkin donuts coated with cinnamon sugar and topped with Nutella.
Ingredients:For the Donuts
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups + 2 Tablespoons All-Purpose flour
For the Coating
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup Nutella for topping
- Optional: sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Generously grease a donut baking tin.
- Beat together the oil, sugar, pumpkin, spice, and salt until smooth and combined.
- Get full recipe==>>somethingswanky.com