All the delicious flavours of a pumpkin pie in a chia pudding! What could be better than this for breakfast?
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cups almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
PUMPKIN PIE MOUSSE LAYER
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 1 hour then drained
- 5 tbsp coconut milk (full-fat from a can)
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- vegan whip cream to top (optional)
- Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract and maple syrup, together in a bowl. Whisk for 30 seconds until everything is well combined.
- Place in the fridge and allow to firm up for 30 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>choosingchia.com