Crab Rangoon contains a simple mixture of crab, cream cheese and seasonings wrapped in a wonton wrapper and fried crispy (or baked in the oven)!
This easy recipe is a go to at any Chinese restaurant but it’s also super easy to make at home!
- 5 oz can of crab meat drained (can be substituted with fresh or packaged crab)
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 18 won ton wrappers
- oil for frying
- Preheat 1 inch of oil to 325 degrees over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, gently combine crab meat, cream cheese, green onion, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Get full recipe==>>spendwithpennies.com