Homemade chocolate hazelnut milk - A delicious beverage that both kids and adults will love! Perfect served with chocolate cookies.
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts preferably organic soaked overnight or at least 6 hours in 3 cups water
- Another 3 cups filtered water
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- Drain the hazelnuts and rinse them well.
- Add to a high-powered blender, along with the filtered water, raw cacao powder, vanilla and dates.
- Blend until smooth.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com