A healthy recipes quick and easy noodle dish that is loaded with flavour! Say hello to the fastest and tastiest dinner!
- 1/2 pack brown rice noodles (or regular rice noodles, about 8oz)
- 3 cups of baby bok choy
- thinly sliced green onion
- sesame seeds to top (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp crushed red chillies
- Wash your bok choy, and chop into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix your sauce ingredients together, and set aside.
- Boil your rice noodles according to package directions, until soft.
- Get full recipe==>>choosingchia.com